- Prints are held for 10 hours.
- Black & White Prints: $0.10
- Color Prints: $0.30
- Patrons will need the same library card number they used to log on to the computer in order to release print jobs.
- Acceptable payment includes: nickels, dimes, quarters, $1 coins, $1 bills, and $5 bills (If change is not available, bills will not be accepted).
- Change for larger bills may be made at the Circulation Desk.
- There are two (2) scanning stations.
- Availability if first come first serve.
- Staff members are available to assist with the scanner operations if needed.
- FAX number is 859-654-8538
- Give patron the confirmation printout after transaction is complete.
- Cost to send or receive a FAX is $0.25 per page.
- Only Library staff may operate the laminating machine.
- Cost is per item and varies depending on size of lamination.
- Lamination sizes range from business card to legal sized paper.
The Pendleton County Public Library provides access to the following equipment during the Library’s normal hours of operation, unless otherwise noted.
The Library’s equipment may not be used for purposes that are criminal, illegal, fraudulent, deliberately and maliciously offensive, or slanderous. The Library assumes no responsibility for anything created or distributed using library equipment.
The Library is not responsible for injuries or damages to personal property of individuals resulting from the use of this equipment.
The Library’s telephone is reserved for library business only and may not be used by the general public to make or receive calls.
Only library staff may operate the fax machine. The following rates will apply:
Transmitting: $0.25 per page
Receiving: Local or long distance, $0.25 per page
Patrons will be responsible for coming to the Library to pick up messages faxed to them. Library staff will notify patron that a fax has arrived, as time permits. Material, which has been faxed to the Library, will be kept on file for one week before it is discarded.
The Library’s black and white photocopy machine is self-service. Copies are $0.10 per side per page. It is the sole responsibility of the patron to abide by copyright laws.
The Library, as an added service, provides reproducible tax forms each year. Photocopying these forms cost the same as any other photocopy.
Patrons may print using the Library’s computers at a charge of $0.10 for black & white copes; $.30 for color copies as determined by the vending company (Millennium Business Systems).
The Library’s colored photocopy machine is operated by staff only. Copies made on copy paper are $0.25 per side per page. Copies made on photo paper are $1.00 per page.
The Library’s microfilm/microfiche reader is self-service and will be available on a first come first serve basis. Patrons must be at least 18 years old, or accompanied by a responsible, attentive adult, in order to use these machines. Copies may be made at a cost of $0.25 per page.
The Library’s overhead projector may be checked out at no charge by patrons with a valid library card. The patron is responsible for returning the projector to the Library in the same condition as when received. Users are encouraged to inspect and test all equipment before leaving the Library.
Any problems with library equipment should be brought to the attention of the Library staff. Patrons should not attempt any repair to the equipment, or the replacement of any part of the equipment.
User shall be responsible for cost of replacement or repair of equipment that is lost, stolen, or damaged while checked out to the patron.
Failure to comply with all terms and conditions of this policy may result in the loss of library privileges.