Summer Reading 2017 is fast approaching, and we’ve been busy at the library planning lots of exciting events, prizes, and more for all ages! With signups starting June 1st for adults, teens, and children, we want to make sure you don’t miss out on any of it.
That’s why we’re making
May 2017 Free Fines Month!
If you have overdue items and/or fines on your library card, here’s how it works:
- Return any overdue items between May 1 and May 31, 2017. It doesn’t matter how overdue an item might be (could be one day, could be 10+ years), no overdue fines will be charged for items returned during this time.
- Present your library card to any staff member at the Library or Bookmobile.
- Ask us to forgive any overdue fines currently on your card. We’ll forgive your overdue fines, no questions asked!
- All overdue items must be returned before any fines will be forgiven.
- Any charges for lost or damaged items will not be forgiven (we can forgive fines, but not replacement costs).
- You must ask us in person to forgive your fines (no phone calls or messages).