In a hurry, or unable to come in to the Library, we are excited to offer a Drive-Thru Service.
Just call in advance, with a list of the items you would like to check out and they will be available for pick-up at the Drive-Thru window 30 minutes later.
- The drive-thru is intended to provide as many library services as possible as time permits. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Returning library materials
- Requesting library materials
- Checking out library materials
- Paying library card fines
- For larger faxes, copies, or other services that may take a longer time, patrons may be told to pull around and come back through the drive-thru if someone pulls in behind them.
- They may also be told that they can return in 30 minutes to pick up their fax, copies, etc.